Nottingham Consulting believes in taking an eight-step consulting approach to help all clients realize their investment objectives. We feel this approach allows us to customize each program for each investor's unique situation. Our approach is very straight forward, comprehensive and results oriented:
1. Our "high touch" approach with our corporate clients allows us to carefully review all public corporate documentation, marketing materials and communications, both internal and external. Once we have reviewed the documents, we make suggestions on how to ensure your company's message is clear, concise and having maximum impact.
2. Merger and Acquisition consulting allows our corporate clients who are looking for potential partnerships and acquisitions to gain the most synergy in their mergers and acquisitions, and enhance market and shareholder value.
3. As part of our extensive due diligence process, Nottingham representatives make several on sight visits to our corporate clients. This allows investors to have an added sense of confidence when dealing with companies represented by Nottingham .
4. Due diligence and corporate intelligence are also two key areas where Nottingham makes efforts to fully understand our corporate client's business models. We also get to know each of our investors in order to guide them with recommendations best suited for their risk tolerance and their goals.
5. Capital raising via our extensive network of accredited investors allows us to help our corporate clients meet their financing needs. We are able to help raise financing from $50,000 - $50 million.
6. Market awareness campaigns are another area where Nottingham can help our corporate clients build their awareness in the investment community with the goal of attracting long-term, committed shareholders.
7. Nottingham can help restructure a company to streamline operations, cut costs and boost productivity.
8. Monthly progress reporting is provided to all clients. Our reporting outlines all calls, emails and communications preformed.
Our ongoing relationships with investment banks, hedge funds, accredited individuals and institutional investors give us ability to meet the needs of our clients and investors.
Nottingham reporting goes into detail describing individuals contacted and rating there level of interest from cold - Hot (see below sample)
- Investment Banking
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Market Awareness
- Dominic Spedaliere LL.B.
- Upul Welimahara Arunajith
- Ari Todd
- David Solomonov
- Aaron Sonshine LL.B. - Legal Council